Re: [groff] Regularize (sub)section cross references.

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: [groff] Regularize (sub)section cross references.
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 08:40:58 +1100

*> I've become quite spoiled by Vim's \c flag to the pattern-matcher:*

Doesn't Vi have (deliberately?) similar keybindings to Less? Or is the \c
merely a Vim thing?

I use Emacs and Atom (depending on which computer I'm on, OpenBSD or
macOS). The former has `C-s` bound to I-search, which not only runs
insensitively by default, but jumps to the next matching line as you're
typing. Atom does the same.