Re: [groff] mom manpage

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: [groff] mom manpage
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 17:55:10 -0500

At 2018-12-10T23:24:50+0100, Bertrand Garrigues wrote:
> Hi Brandent,
>
> On Sun, Dec 09 2018 at 06:50:32 PM, "G. Branden Robinson" <address@hidden>
> wrote:
> > At 2018-12-10T00:43:39+0100, Bertrand Garrigues wrote:
> [...]
> >> hmm... the patch does not apply for me (I'm on master
> >> 92f40b186aa2adda8039fff09c1246bdd30dbd3d).
[...]
> Sorry for my unclear mail, I don't want you to push everything now, just
> your change 'no_more_makefile.comm.diff' that only fixes the 'POSITION
> FROM INSTALLATION' section, but thought that maybe you could also fix
> the section title too.
>
> You can push no_more_makefile.comm.diff.  As Peter has just modified the
> texinfo doc by refering to "Collection of Installation Directories" that
> you patch removes, could you please also update the texinfo doc?

Hmm, I don't know if I can push just that fix given that it doesn't
apply cleanly.  I don't know if git will let me and I don't know that
it's a good idea even if I can force it.

I guess I can rewind my tree to origin, manually apply the patch, and
clean up the mess that results when I try to get back on my local HEAD.

I'm happy to make a change to the Texinfo doc as well if I can figure
all this out.

At 2018-12-10T23:27:07+0100, Bertrand Garrigues wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 10 2018 at 11:24:50 PM, Bertrand Garrigues <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hi Brandent,
>
> Sorry for mistyping your name, Branden!

No worries.  Usually people just say "Brandon" [sic].  ;-)

Regards,
Branden