Re: [groff] mom manpage

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: Re: [groff] mom manpage
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 23:24:50 +0100

Hi Brandent,

On Sun, Dec 09 2018 at 06:50:32 PM, "G. Branden Robinson" <address@hidden>
wrote:
> At 2018-12-10T00:43:39+0100, Bertrand Garrigues wrote:
[...]
>> hmm... the patch does not apply for me (I'm on master
>> 92f40b186aa2adda8039fff09c1246bdd30dbd3d).
>
> It follows 3 of the other patches I have pending.  I attached it simply
> for review purposes, not an intended application.  If you want to do
> that I'd probably just better send everything that's pending.
>
>> Also, as 'POSITION FROM INSTALLATION' sounds like bad English for you,
>> why not fix it right away?
>
> Because you just asked me to hold off until 1.22.4 is finished?
>
> If I misunderstood and you'd like me to push the attached commits, and
> fix that section heading to boot, I'm happy to.
>
> I'm attaching everything that I have ready to go.

Sorry for my unclear mail, I don't want you to push everything now, just
your change 'no_more_makefile.comm.diff' that only fixes the 'POSITION
FROM INSTALLATION' section, but thought that maybe you could also fix
the section title too.

You can push no_more_makefile.comm.diff.  As Peter has just modified the
texinfo doc by refering to "Collection of Installation Directories" that
you patch removes, could you please also update the texinfo doc?

Thanks,

Regards,

Bertrand