Re: [groff] mom manpage

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: [groff] mom manpage
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 18:50:32 -0500

At 2018-12-10T00:43:39+0100, Bertrand Garrigues wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 09 2018 at 12:15:20 AM, "G. Branden Robinson" <address@hidden>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> I think you've attached another patch, the 'POSITIONS FROM INSTALLATION'
> >> section is unchanged.
> >
> > Err, yes.  I've got several commits queued and mixed them up.
> >
> > I've got the right one this time.
>
> hmm... the patch does not apply for me (I'm on master
> 92f40b186aa2adda8039fff09c1246bdd30dbd3d).

It follows 3 of the other patches I have pending.  I attached it simply
for review purposes, not an intended application.  If you want to do
that I'd probably just better send everything that's pending.

> Also, as 'POSITION FROM INSTALLATION' sounds like bad English for you,
> why not fix it right away?

Because you just asked me to hold off until 1.22.4 is finished?

If I misunderstood and you'd like me to push the attached commits, and
fix that section heading to boot, I'm happy to.

I'm attaching everything that I have ready to go.

Regards,
Branden