Re: [groff] 1.22.4.rc4 - Final RC before official 1.22.4

From: Ingo Schwarze
Subject: Re: [groff] 1.22.4.rc4 - Final RC before official 1.22.4
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 14:14:58 +0100

Hi Deri,

Deri wrote on Sun, Dec 09, 2018 at 12:50:48PM +0000:
> On Sunday, 9 December 2018 00:53:48 GMT Ingo Schwarze wrote:

>> Ralph Corderoy suggested using
>>
>>   unpack('V'
>>
>> instead of
>>
>>   unpack('L<'
>>
>> and that works for me on OpenBSD, Debian Jessie, Solaris 11, 10, and 9.

> Suggested change has been committed, mary thanks for your help.

Thanks!  From code inspection, the commit you pushed looks good.
I did not retest because a very small number of problems are still
open, so retesting will be needed later, anyway.

Did you intentionally not credit Ralph with the idea?

Whoever commits next can remove the stray blank line that was
accidentally introduced into the ChangeLog; i don't think a
dedicated commit is needed for that.

Yours,
  Ingo