Re: [groff] 1.22.4.rc4 - Final RC before official 1.22.4

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [groff] 1.22.4.rc4 - Final RC before official 1.22.4
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2018 07:09:44 +0100 (CET)

> Anything in particular you want me to have a closer look at on
> OpenBSD, Debian Jessie, or Solaris 9, 10, or 11?

Thanks for checking the issues!  As soon as they are fixed I suggest
we contact Nelson Beebe[*] to build and install the next RC on his
(really impressive) zoo of operating systems.

And yes, I think it is worth fixing issues even for older OS versions
if they are trivial (like the problematic bash loop).  Usually,
autoconf's info manual is a very valuable source of how to write
portable shell scripts.

    Werner

[*] IIRC, Nelson tested groff compilation a few years ago.