[groff] 1.22.4.rc4 - Final RC before official 1.22.4

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: [groff] 1.22.4.rc4 - Final RC before official 1.22.4
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 01:00:59 +0100

Hi,

First, thanks a lot to all the people who reported problems, fixed bugs
and made various enhancements in the last few months.

There were non-trivial changes since 1.22.4.rc3 but the build looks
stable and everyone seems to agree that there are no more commits needed
for 1.22.4 and that we can finalize the release.  So I've just made a
1.22.4.rc4 tag and pushed a tarball on the alpha ftp.

To all the developers: please hold on your commits now, this release is
for final sanity checks, only critical fixes should be commited from
now.  If you really want to publish something that you are working on,
feel free to push a development branch.

1.22.4.rc4 can be downloaded here:  https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/groff/.
To build it and install it:

  mkdir build
  cd build
  ../configure
  make -j <number of cores>
  sudo make install

A few checks can be done with:

  make check

To uninstall it just do 'make uninstall'.  You can also download and
build the 1.22.4.rc4 from git:

  git clone https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/groff.git
  cd groff
  git checkout 1.22.4.rc4