Re: [groff] bug-groff autoresponder?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [groff] bug-groff autoresponder?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 11:10:18 +0100 (CET)

>> Dave, do you want to become admistrator of the `groff' and
>> `bug-groff' mailing lists?
>
> I'm willing to, though if they frequently need prompt administrative
> intervention, I may not be best suited for it (as the tardiness of
> this reply illustrates).

No problem!  Most actions (like approving or denying pending requests)
are handled automatically by the address@hidden' robot.  This is,
if you wait a few hours after you get a notice from the mailing list
server, the robot will take action by itself.

> Are you the current admin?

Yes.  I would add you as an additional administrator, thus giving you
write access to the list data.