Re: [groff] Maintainer out of bounds

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [groff] Maintainer out of bounds
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 09:49:36 +0100

Hi,

> Bjarni wrote:
> > Some Errors: [...] Spam score of your post is set to 1
> >
> >   So fix this!

Bjarni, could you be a bit more polite since you're getting help from
those that had nothing to do with this problem.

Branden wrote:
> It didn't seem to affect the actual bug submission:
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?54812

It would need to be a higher score to cause an observable effect,
but I think the score was stored.

> So this may be a spurious message.  It should still be fixed, but I
> can't find a way to do it as a "technician" or "manager" for "this
> tracker".

I think it's the trackers_spamscore SQL table, and
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/administration/savane.git/tree/frontend/php/siteadmin/spamlist.php#n49
is one bit of code that will zero a user's spam score.  Though I don't
know how that's reached in the UI.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy