[groff] some formatting problems using mom

From: Heinz-Jürgen Oertel
Subject: [groff] some formatting problems using mom
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 15:57:25 +0200

Hello
It's one of my first documents using mom.
So may be I have not read all documents completely or my English is not enough
Especially the list of figures looks ugly. Attached are two screenshots.

At the TOC after the heading text there is some horizontal space before the
dotted line  between each entry and its page number
Th the PDF Link marker  encompasses perfect the complete line.

At the list of figures it looks different.
The dotted line  between each entry and its page number starts immediately
after the entry text.
The PDF link markers are looking very different from the links at the table of
content, ugly.

What can I do to improve the appearance of the list of figures?
Will be glad getting any help.
--
Regards
mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Halle (Saale)