Re: [groff] improve a few terminal renderings of special characters

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: [groff] improve a few terminal renderings of special characters
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2018 21:14:26 +1000

*> This is an excellent resource that I hadn't seen before.*

I was wondering why I hadn't seen this before either. I wished I'd found it
earlier.

It isn't included in OpenBSD's source tree, nor is it present in the
system's documentation. Is there any reason for this?

*> IME `catman' pages are dying out, deservedly.*

Glad to hear this. Hopefully they perish soon. :-)