Re: [groff] Inexplicable error using tbl(1) 1.19.2 on macOS

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: [groff] Inexplicable error using tbl(1) 1.19.2 on macOS
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 08:24:21 +1000

  line 10:   \\rq instead of \(rq
  line 350:  \<* and \>* instead of \*< and \*>
  line 178:  unknown macro XR (did you mean SX?)

Damn, your eyes are certainly sharper than mine were at the hour I wrote
this. Good catch!

The code samples in the first-half of the document were also being mangled
by Groff 1.19.2, but I already expect that since they're using the newer
.EX macros. I really ought to roll them into the page.

Would still like to know what the hell is going on with the tbl(1)
errors.... :-\