Re: [groff] Groff & tbl as a report generator

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: [groff] Groff & tbl as a report generator
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 09:17:04 +1000

*> Thanks!  I think for what I am doing, groff/tbl is a simpler solution.*

Oh I wasn't suggesting wkhtmltopdf as any alternative to groff (hell, I
prefer *roff over anything else for preparing PDF documents). Merely as a
good tool for decent HTML to PDF conversion (because there's a lot of
crappy HTML-to-PDF converters out there.

I probably could have clarified that better. =)