Re: [groff] Fix in 'me' package

From: Dave Kemper
Subject: Re: [groff] Fix in 'me' package
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 20:10:48 -0500

> Currently there is no 'me' example in groff source tree, I was
> wondering if you would like to contribute an provide an 'me' example
> (something more like a real document rather than the test file from
> the bug)?

Hi Bertrand,

Sorry, I don't have anything I can make public.  But even when I was
actively using -me, I didn't use most of its facilities, whereas the
.me documents under doc/ that Ralph pointed out make a pretty wide use
of its features, making them better candidates for a test suite.

Bug 42191 in particular is an edge case not likely to arise by chance
in a document, so I think you'll need a test specifically designed to
trigger it anyway, which the snippet cited in that bug will (rather
ham-fistedly) do.