[groff] Fix in 'me' package

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: [groff] Fix in 'me' package
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 01:07:35 +0200

(was: [groff] Release Candidate 1.22.3.rc1)
Hi Dave,

On Fri, Apr 20 2018 at 03:10:51 PM, Dave Kemper <address@hidden> wrote:
> I wouldn't consider this an *important* fix, but bug #42191 does have
> a patch that solves the problem and seems to introduce no others.  The
> patch's author, Werner, is not happy with it, having labelled it a
> workaround rather than a fix -- I'm not sure why, and am too ignorant
> of -me internals to have an opinion on it.
>
> But the patch results in a net improvement of -me output, so it may as
> well be applied, unless Werner strongly disagrees.
>
> http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?42191

I'm not a 'me' user at all, and I could only checked that the updated
version of the pacth you attached in the bug still fixes the small filie
in the original post.

Currently there is no 'me' example in groff source tree, I was wondering
if you would like to contribute an provide an 'me' example (something
more like a real document rather than the test file from the bug)?  This
way we would have an extra sanity check on the 'me' package.

Regards,

Bertrand Garrigues