Re: [groff] groff as the basis for comprehensive documentation?

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [groff] groff as the basis for comprehensive documentation?
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 16:11:36 +0100

Hi John,

> * *

Any chance you could use an MUA that has a consistent quoting style and
ties In-Reply-To, References, and the bits being quoted together?
Otherwise threading for those of us using it suffers.
I realise it may mean two or three short replies when one summary would
do, but most of the time the extra noise is at an accepted level.

> Somedays I'll write `e-mail`, and other days it just looks like I'm
> subtracting the value of the `mail` variable

Teach your spelling checker right from wrong?  :-)

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy