Re: [groff] Release Candidate 1.22.3.rc1

From: Dave Kemper
Subject: Re: [groff] Release Candidate 1.22.3.rc1
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 15:10:51 -0500

On 2/15/18, Bertrand Garrigues <address@hidden> wrote:
> If you think there are some important fixes that
> must be passed (I haven't reviewed the Savannah bug list for a while,
> I'll check in the next days) please feel free to comment on this list.

I wouldn't consider this an *important* fix, but bug #42191 does have
a patch that solves the problem and seems to introduce no others.  The
patch's author, Werner, is not happy with it, having labelled it a
workaround rather than a fix -- I'm not sure why, and am too ignorant
of -me internals to have an opinion on it.

But the patch results in a net improvement of -me output, so it may as
well be applied, unless Werner strongly disagrees.

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?42191