Re: [groff] hyphenation issues

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [groff] hyphenation issues
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 15:56:25 -0500

On Sun, Mar 04, 2018, Bertrand Garrigues wrote:
> Peter,
>
> I've just seen that you have commited version 2.3 of 'mom', does this
> include the fixes Werner mentioned?

I believe so.  The only issue not taken care of is the troff "transparent
throughput" warnings that appear when building the mom example
files.  I'm still not sure how to get rid of them.

> If 'mom' is ready then I'm planning to release an rc2 as there
> were quite some changes since rc1.

I'd say go ahead, then. rc2 will allow some time for testing mom 2.3
before the official groff release.

--
Peter Schaffter
http://www.schaffter.ca