Re: [groff] A macro package for lists in TROFF

From: Denis M. Wilson
Subject: Re: [groff] A macro package for lists in TROFF
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 14:31:58 +0000

My -markup package has has fully parametrized lists (enumerated and
itemised) and a stack. The stack means that lists, fonts, displays etc
are nestable. Lists were the hardest, and it took me long time before I
could devise a good way of doing them. The package (not quite the
latest version) is in

http://www.oxytropis.plus.com/groff/markup-1.0.7a.tar.gz

Denis