Re: [groff] infinite loop with groff + mom

From: Ulrich Lauther
Subject: Re: [groff] infinite loop with groff + mom
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 21:58:05 +0100

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 12:10:14PM -0500, Peter Schaffter wrote:
> Ulrich --
>

> I'm not seeing this behaviour in your file with version 2.2-a, which
> I just patched to fix this very problem (missing .mk request in
> PRINT_FOOTER).  Have you updated?  The patched version is in the
> repo and in the tarball on mom's homepage.

Sorry, but I can't find that tarball. On
http://www.schaffter.ca/mom/mom-05.html I see

Downloads
  The current release: version 2.2
  The current release: version 2.1-b
  Final release in the 1.x series
  The install-font.sh script

google didnĀ“t help to find another mom-homepage.

And when I download mom-2.2.tar.gz I get a file which is smaller than my
previous mom-2.2.tar.gz.
New: 2007040 bytes
Old: 2314240 bytes
gunzip says: gzip: mom-2.2_(1).tar.gz: not in gzip format

So, where is the 2.2-a tarball?

> Cheers.

        ulrich