Re: [groff] mom & slide-presentations

From: Gour
Subject: Re: [groff] mom & slide-presentations
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 19:01:16 +0100

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 10:55:42 -0500
Peter Schaffter <address@hidden> wrote:

> Not personally, though nothing in mom prevents it.
>
> gpresent might be a better choice for creating slides because it
> provides a handy PAUSE macro, but it can't be used with mom owing to
> macro naming conflicts.

Thank you. So, it looks that in order to use groff for *both* general content
(articles, books,...) and slide-show presentations I'd have to learn/master
*two* macro packages which makes ConTeXt more attractive option for my use
case...especially considering its Unicode support, modern font
support...

Otoh, it would be great to have/see groof(-like) typesetting engine capable of
doing both things easily...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember
all of them, but you cannot, O subduer of the enemy!