[Groff] groff man pages documenting Mike Bianchi as gdiffmk maintainer

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: [Groff] groff man pages documenting Mike Bianchi as gdiffmk maintainer
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 08:36:57 -0500

Hi Mike,

I'm doing some work cleaning up the groff man pages for the GNU Project,
and I noticed that you are still listed as maintainer of the gdiffmk
program.  However, we've seen some retirements and other forms of
"stepping back" from GNU roff in recent years, and when I consult the
gdiffmk ChangeLog, I see one documented change from you in the past 12
years.

Would you like to continue to be listed as gdiffmk maintainer?

Warmest regards,
Branden