Re: [Groff] Next release - maintainership

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: Re: [Groff] Next release - maintainership
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 23:09:03 +0200

Hi Ted,

On Sat, Sep 16 2017 at 08:43:05 PM, Ted Harding <address@hidden> wrote:
> So my suggestion would be that someone who knows their way
> around the organisation of gnu.oeg (and I find it confusing!)
> should undertake the task of establishing a real maintainer.
> This might require someone to explicitly volunteer.

OK then I volunteer to be a maintainer.  As said previously I won't be
able to address all the problems submitted on the list, but I can still
take in charge part of the work.

> Sorry to be unhelpful -- but I hope the above may be useful.
> I'm willing to try to do what I can to help this along.

I've discussed that with Werner: as he no longer has a maintainer status
but you still do, he thinks you should mail to address@hidden to
clarify your current status and add me as a new maintainer.

Thanks,

Regards,

Bertrand Garrigues