Re: [Groff] Regarding HTML rendering

From: Dorai Sitaram
Subject: Re: [Groff] Regarding HTML rendering
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 14:54:50 +0000 (UTC)

It may be just the hard-wired executable name 'lua5.3'. I've swapped it out in
favor of 'lua', and using softlinks was able to confirm troff2page works ok on
both 5.2 and 5.3.
I don't have 5.1.5, but hopefully the difference between lua 5.1.5 and 5.2 is
not significant for us. Please try with a fresh download from github. Lua's
version history says 5.2 introduced a new "lexical scheme for globals", and I
can't imagine what it was like before that, and hopefully I'm not inadvertently
exploiting whatever 5.2 introduced.
--d

On Tuesday, August 22, 2017, 8:35:31 AM EDT, mikkel meinike <address@hidden>