Re: [Groff] Bitstream vera sans

From: mikkel meinike
Subject: Re: [Groff] Bitstream vera sans
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 05:45:46 +0200

Thanks Steffen

I've used Peters font script before and been very happy about it. I just
needed to understand it a bit more of what is actually involved in the
steps. I'll have a look at that link you send me.

Mikkel

Den 8. aug. 2017 22.03 skrev "Steffen Nurpmeso" <address@hidden>:

Hi.

mikkel meinike <address@hidden> wrote:
 |Can any of you walk me through what I should do to use the font 'bitstream
 |vera sans' in my groff document? The font is somehow available in my
system
 |because I use it in my terminal (rxvt-unicode)

Peter Schaffter has written something that might help you out[1].
With it one can easily convert fonts for use with roff.

  [1] http://www.schaffter.ca/mom/mom-06.html

--steffen