Re: [Groff] bug in macro '.IR' (was ASCII Minus Sign in man Pages).

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: [Groff] bug in macro '.IR' (was ASCII Minus Sign in man Pages).
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 23:36:25 +1000

Haha, don't worry, I respect all open-source licenses. That was intended as
a jovial remark.

Picking a license is, of course, a developer's personal decision.
Personally, I just prefer simplicity and openness, hence my preference for
the ISC license.

Didn't expect that would be taken too seriously, BTW.