[Groff] font/devpdf broken with ghostscript 9.21

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: [Groff] font/devpdf broken with ghostscript 9.21
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 00:01:24 +0200

(renamed the subject, was [groff] 01/01: Version 2.2 updates.)

Hi all,

On Tue, Apr 11 2017 at 01:04:30 AM, Bertrand Garrigues <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 06 2017 at 11:07:38 PM, Bertrand Garrigues <address@hidden> wrote:
>> For some reasons on my environment, there are lots of font files
>> missing in font/devpdf; particularly there are no font from the N
>> family (previously in typesetting.mom you would use another font
>> family and thus this problem would be unnoticed).  I'll check what is
>> happening on the font generation.

I've opened bug #50786 and assigned it to me; this bug is blocking me
for the preparation of the next release.  I think I can fix it quickly
and then resume the release generation.

Thanks again to Peter for helping me on this problem,

Regards,

Bertrand Garrigues