[Groff] Inappropriate info page!

From: angel Hall-Coulston
Subject: [Groff] Inappropriate info page!
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 15:44:59 +0000

Hi,
Whilst reading the info pages on Groff I came upon the following and take
offence that countries that still use inches as a unit of measurement must be
backwards. Besides, for a program that is chiefly used for text documents, and
typesetters still using ‘points to the inch’, I think the comments are
unnecessary. Presumably the writer didn’t think many folk would read the
documentation. It’s like me adding rude comments to my website code! Inches and
miles remember got the Americans on the moon.
I use incredibly high cost computer equipment called a MacBook Pro as well.
Just not really professional or needed.

angel Hall-Coulston
address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>
http://angel-website-design.co.uk <http://angel-website-design.co.uk/>