Re: [Groff] groff developments - query about any interest?

From: hohe72
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff developments - query about any interest?
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 22:07:55 +0100

              well so, ehm,
_____m^..^m_____

might someone be resident in Berlin/ Germany? willing to chit-chat at
a Cafe about that C-code base, 'cause it's really leaved behind, a bit
patchy and dangerous to play around with and I don't wanna sit for
myself.

(In my spare time, I'm not interested in HTML or macro packages but
plain groff.)

Holger

Tadziu Hoffmann <address@hidden> wrote (Tue, 15 Nov 2016
17:11:24 +0100):