Re: [Groff] groff developments - query about any interest?

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff developments - query about any interest?
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 12:03:47 +0000

Hi John,

> *Nota bene:* every reply you send will be publicly echoed back to the
> mailing list.

Please don't.  It's impolite.  And you replied publicly without first
giving that warning.

> I've zero patience for arguments, especially one triggered by a modest
> request for feedback for an idea.

If contacted privately, and you don't want to argue, then don't reply.
Don't inflict the noise on the whole list, and cause more because now
the other party has a right to *publicly* reply to set out their side of
the argument.

I'm deleting these emails unread, and I suspect most others will do the
same, anything useful signal amongst the noise is lost.

Cheers, Ralph.