Re: [Groff] groff developments - query about any interest?

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff developments - query about any interest?
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 22:56:56 +0000

Hi George,

> I'm flabbergasted how people can call code interesting that nobody has
> seen yet.

Please excuse Ingo;  he hails from OpenBSDland.

> It might be good, it might be crap.  Who knows?

We don't, but we can understand the idea enough to know that the
implementation would be of interest, for what it does right as well as
for anything it does wrong, and we'd like to see more and not have the
effort lost even if it can't be carried forward now.

Cheers, Ralph.