Re: [Groff] groff developments - query about any interest?

From: Ingo Schwarze
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff developments - query about any interest?
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 19:26:12 +0100

Hi,

Ralph Corderoy wrote on Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 02:08:00PM +0000:
> George Helffrich wrote:

>> If there is interest in these utilities, let me know how to contribute
>> them to the present code base.

> They do indeed sound interesting, as Doug said.

I'm flabbergasted how people can call code interesting that nobody
has seen yet.  Or did i miss something - a URI, an attachment?

It might be good, it might be crap.  Who knows?

If you want to share code, show it, it's as simple as that...
Otherwise, nobody can evaluate it or say what is missing.

Yours,
  Ingo