Re: [Groff] Applying commands to all pages

From: Steffen Nurpmeso
Subject: Re: [Groff] Applying commands to all pages
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 20:53:15 +0100

Mike Bianchi <address@hidden> wrote:
 |On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 04:35:34PM +0100, Steffen Nurpmeso wrote:
 |> the internet for cstr#54-troff-revised.pdf -- some members of this
 |> list have revised the original, and i think for the better.
 |
 |I cannot find anything searching for
 | cstr#54-troff-revised.pdf
 | or
 | troff-revised.pdf
 |
 |Are you referring to the 1992 version by Brian Kernighan?
 |THAT I can find.

Indeed that is what i seem to have, too.  But i also seem to
recall a thread on this list about a modernized manual on troff,
based on cstr#54?  I can't find it, however.  But i am pretty sure
that i have read a paragraph with names of members of this list.
Whatever that was, then, that is to say.
troff.org and schaffter.ca would also be useful pointers for
Brendan.

--steffen