Re: [Groff] grohtml missing in groff 1.22?

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] grohtml missing in groff 1.22?
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 14:54:49 +0100

Hi Anton,

> As groff -Thtml?

Yes, that's easiest as groff knows what needs doing in various places
for the other programs.

> Using groff -Thtml -V shows me this pipeline:
>
> soelim doc.1 | pic | tbl | eqn -Tps:html |
>     pre-grohtml troff -ms -Thtml | post-grohtml
>
> What if I have a file that has already been processed by soelim and
> refer?

Run a suitable pipeline yourself, using groff's -V output as a guide.
Or arrange that the soelim it finds does just a cat(1) by manipulating
PATH or GROFF_BIN_PATH;  see groff(1).

> What does -Tps:html mean?

Yes, is the colon a special character here?

Cheers, Ralph.