Re: [Groff] mom: Combining CODE with QUOTE creates excessive vertical sp

From: Chris Marusich
Subject: Re: [Groff] mom: Combining CODE with QUOTE creates excessive vertical space
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 23:58:50 -0700

Hi,

I'd like to close the loop on this issue.

Various individuals responded to me privately to help me figure out why
CODE with QUOTE was creating excessive vertical space. In the end, the
answer was that even though I was using the latest version of groff, I
was not using the latest version of mom. When I downloaded the latest
version of mom from the following page, everything worked as expected:

http://www.schaffter.ca/mom/mom-05.html#most-recent-release

Thanks to everyone for the responses. My problem was solved by upgrading
to the latest release of mom.

--
Chris