Re: [Groff] bad QE in -ms

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] bad QE in -ms
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 11:55:58 +0000

Hi Carsten,

> I wanted to make things not more complicated as necessary and wanted
> to changes as little lines as possible.

If the simple, minimal, change could be better implemented then I'd
suggest making two commits.  The first makes the fix, the second
improves the source with "No functional change intended".  That way,
those that pass by afterwards can understand the fix more easily, and
know that the second didn't intend to change anything, e.g. perhaps it
accidentally does and they're debugging whether that was intended.

Cheers, Ralph.