Re: [Groff] horizontal trap

From: Tadziu Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [Groff] horizontal trap
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 17:32:25 +0100

> [...] and also supports five different builtin styles for
> verbatim output instead of only a silly numbered one.

Okay, I'm curious.  What different styles apart from numbering
could there possibly be?  (I can't think of any, except of
course for variants of this, such as numbering only every
fifth line, or numbering only lines containing text and
skipping empty ones, or setting the number in a different
color/font/size, etc.)