Re: [Groff] Licence question regarding an-ext

From: Carsten Kunze
Subject: Re: [Groff] Licence question regarding an-ext
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 22:01:02 +0100 (CET)

Hi Ingo,

thank you very much for explaining this in detail and giving a lot
of additional information.  I need to save this mail for possible
later reference in similar cases.

That author names need to stay forever in a file is a matter
of course also without knowlegde of copyright laws.

Ok, now I know additionally that copyright notes need to
stay literally (including possible typos ;).

Since the file has no licence the header is of course left
as it is (fortunately--else I had no idea how to implement
these simple macros...).

Carsten