Re: [Groff] eqn converts "lambda" to "&lamda;"

From: Ingo Schwarze
Subject: Re: [Groff] eqn converts "lambda" to "&lamda;"
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 18:11:12 +0100

Hi Ted,

Ted Harding wrote on Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 05:01:54PM -0000:

> You have replied to a message from Brian McGuinness, 13/12/2015.
> I do not seem to have received such a message myself, nor can
> I find it in the groff archive (though your reply is there).
> Maybe it was a personal message to you from Brian, and you copied
> your reply to the groff list.

No, it wasn't a private message, and i didn't violate Brian's
privacy.  It was a public message to bugs-groff@, and Werner already
fixed the bug.  Sorry for the confusion, i should have said so.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-groff/2015-12/msg00004.html

> It looks as though the parts you did not retain in your reply may
> raise other points of interest to us!

The rest of the message that i cut away for brevity was not of
interest to groff@, and besides, it was already handled.

Sorry again for the confusion,
  Ingo