Re: [Groff] <DKIM> Re: Requesting help for debugging groff build fail on

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: Re: [Groff] <DKIM> Re: Requesting help for debugging groff build fail on NetBSD
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 21:40:45 +0100

Hi Carsten,

On Wed, Nov 04 2015 at 04:12:28 PM, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi Ralph,
>
>> I think the changes might be from Bertrand Garrigues and Bernd included
>> them in his commit by accident, thus the description not matching;
>> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2015-09/msg00000.html
>
> thank you!  Bertrand is the groff build system expert now anyway :)
>
> ... Bertrand, do you have any idea?

Do you have another (non-GNU) troff installed on your system?  In such
case the build is slightly more complex and for the man pages we go
through (in Makefile.am) the commands after:

  if USEPROGRAMPREFIX

It would be helpful if you could send me the complete logs of your build
(both configure and make phases).

Bertrand Garrigues