[Groff] ms: Suppressing date on first page

From: Koz Ross
Subject: [Groff] ms: Suppressing date on first page
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 16:15:58 +1300

I have the following for my book so far:

.RP no
.TL
A Stranger World
.AU
Koz Ross
.PP
This is some not-very-exciting text.

However, when I pump this through pdfroff as follows:

pdfroff -b -Ffont -Isrc -Mmacro -mspdf -U -wall -dpaper=a4 -P-pa4
--no-toc-relocation a-stranger-world.ms > a-stranger-world.pdf

I get an out-of position and unnecessary date on the front page. What command
should I add to suppress it?

--
Koz Ross <address@hidden>
www.retro-freedom.nz