Re: [Groff] Musescore-Lilypond-groff

From: Grégoire Babey
Subject: Re: [Groff] Musescore-Lilypond-groff
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 00:55:30 +0200

Hi Werner,

I tried again to come on patching my new groff version.

Le mercredi 13 mai 2015 à 11:14 +0200, Werner LEMBERG a écrit :

> Note that you should be in groff's
> top-level directory while applying such patches so that all
> subdirectories can be correctly found if necessary.

OK, I came to groff-1.22.3 and opend there the terminal.
address@hidden:~/.local/share/Trash/files/groff-1.22.3$

> Play around with `-p0', `-p2', ...

address@hidden:~/.local/share/Trash/files/groff-1.22.3$ patch -p0
< /home/gregexp/Bureau/patch1glilypond
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|diff --git a/contrib/glilypond/ChangeLog b/contrib/glilypond/ChangeLog
|index 7cf6476..e124b3d 100644
|--- a/contrib/glilypond/ChangeLog
|+++ b/contrib/glilypond/ChangeLog
--------------------------
File to patch: glilypond.pl
glilypond.pl: No such file or directory
Skip this patch? [y]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|diff --git a/contrib/glilypond/glilypond.pl
b/contrib/glilypond/glilypond.pl
|index 6f8dd83..48101be 100755
|--- a/contrib/glilypond/glilypond.pl
|+++ b/contrib/glilypond/glilypond.pl
--------------------------
File to
patch:
/home/gregexp/.local/share/Trash/files/groff-1.22.3/contrib/glilypond/glilypond.pl
patching
file
/home/gregexp/.local/share/Trash/files/groff-1.22.3/contrib/glilypond/glilypond.pl
patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]
Apply anyway? [n]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to
file
/home/gregexp/.local/share/Trash/files/groff-1.22.3/contrib/glilypond/glilypond.pl.rej

_____

address@hidden:~/.local/share/Trash/files/groff-1.22.3$ patch -p1
< /home/gregexp/Bureau/patch1glilypond
patching file contrib/glilypond/ChangeLog
Hunk #1 succeeded at 1 with fuzz 1.
patching file contrib/glilypond/glilypond.pl
patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
Hunk #1 succeeded at 546 with fuzz 2.

_____

address@hidden:~/.local/share/Trash/files/groff-1.22.3$ patch -p2
< /home/gregexp/Bureau/patch1glilypond
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
|diff --git a/contrib/glilypond/ChangeLog b/contrib/glilypond/ChangeLog
|index 7cf6476..e124b3d 100644
|--- a/contrib/glilypond/ChangeLog
|+++ b/contrib/glilypond/ChangeLog

____