Re: [Groff] Trouble switching to groff, macro gives syntax error...

From: Marisa Giancarla
Subject: Re: [Groff] Trouble switching to groff, macro gives syntax error...
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 01:54:24 -0700

Ok, trying that gave me an improvement but i still have these issues:
There is several lines of whitespace and a page number. I want the first line
of text to be on the first line of output and no page numbers.
There are left and right margins. I need it to have no margins and a page width
of 80 columns when generating text output. The PDF version can have margins if
that is possible. My needsare backwards   to most as the text version is the
one i care most about.
There is ansi codes in the output. I need the output to be plain ascii text as
it is being viewed in a game not a xterminal.

Here you can see what i am talking about:

JPEG image

Thanks!

Marisa