Re: [Groff] MIssion statement

From: Dave
Subject: Re: [Groff] MIssion statement
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 17:08:31 -0500

On 7/8/15, Mike Bianchi <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have reading found PDFs are sometimes problematic in Linux.

True though that may be in general, a PDF containing a mission
statement for a GNU package really ought to be readable with common
FLOSS packages.

Further, if (as I presume) the document was generated using the groff
toolchain, yet provides results that are not universally readable,
that points to something in groff that ought to be addressed.