Re: [Groff] MIssion statement

From: Mike Bianchi
Subject: Re: [Groff] MIssion statement
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 17:21:01 -0400

On Wed, Jul 08, 2015 at 12:14:10PM -0700, Chad Roseburg wrote:
> It looks scrambled in Chrome's PDF viewer but looks fine if you download it
> and view it with Adobe Reader, Evince ...etc.

I have reading found PDFs are sometimes problematic in Linux.
They are not the "just works" documents they once were.

Occasionally I use the hack of extracting the PostScript with  pdf2ps(1)
and then use  ps2pdf12(1)  to turn it back into PDF.

I've no idea why it works; it is just a lazy get-around.

--
 Mike Bianchi