Re: [Groff] Heirloom TBL problem

From: carsten . kunze
Subject: Re: [Groff] Heirloom TBL problem
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 10:03:19 +0200 (CEST)

> Adding .PGFORM is fine, but I would prefer just having .ll work like it
> does on groff.   This way the original docs work and produce as expected.

.PGFORM is already implemented but not committed yet.

Do you know how .ll works in groff's MM?  It is not documented.  You know how
it works for your special test (or the documents you have).  It may even change
from day to day and if it doesn't work tomorrow it is not a bug.

When you read the MM documentation in DWB3.3 you find the requests which are
compatible with MM.  It is written there that it is not recommended to use any
other request.

--Carsten