Re: [Groff] How remove title?

From: Deri James
Subject: Re: [Groff] How remove title?
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 23:26:54 +0100

On Sat 13 Jun 2015 15:20:24 Peng Yu wrote:
> > Do these actually check the manpages on my system? I guess it does
> > not. I want to convert manpages on my system.
>
> Maybe you can make a corresponding version that works locally?

Well, that is in fact what happens, on my system it is local. The URL I gave
was for you to check if it was doing what you wanted. I have attached a script
(make it executable), which is very much alpha quality, which you can use as
follows:-

pdfman < $(man -w ls) | groff -Tpdf -mandoc -c > /tmp/ls.pdf

Assuming your man pages are not compressed, otherwise you'll need to use a
decompressor as well:

Cheers

Deri