Re: [Groff] can't translate character code 229 to special character `oa'

From: mikkel meinike
Subject: Re: [Groff] can't translate character code 229 to special character `oa' in transparent throughput
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 17:51:23 +0200

Deri you talk about an error in the source code of pdfmom?

Anyway I made this work. I found and old document almost simular that did
not make that mistake. Than I copy/pasted and edite the contet of the old
doc to look like the new doc and now it worked

But maybe I will try to change the code an compile again as you sergest
Deri