[Groff] Musescore-Lilypond-groff

From: Grégoire Babey
Subject: [Groff] Musescore-Lilypond-groff
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 11:21:24 +0100

Hi groffers,

this morning, I tried to fit some lines of music into groff-text,
starting this time from Musescore.

I thought, you could

1. write music with Musescore, save it as .ly.
(I call that "Musescore .ly-code").

2. copy this Musescore .ly-code into a groff input-text,
between the 2 requests

.lilypond start
     and
.lilypond end

3. groff it using the 3 commands:

glilypond foo > foo1
groff foo1 > foo1.ps
ps2pdf foo1.ps > foo1.pdf

I coudn't get this working.

I cared to have the same version of Lilypond in the Musescore .ly-code
as on my machine.

I tried to take the /score out of the Musescore .ly-code, to make it
more .ly-like.

I got no results until now. Maybe it is not possible.
If someone has an idea, it could be interesting for me.

Thanks for reading this + many greetings
Grégoire