Re: [Groff] macros in tbl

From: Dale Snell
Subject: Re: [Groff] macros in tbl
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 20:29:08 -0800

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 18:41:12 -0500, in message
address@hidden, SGT. Garcia wrote:

> short of wrapping text in a text blocks i can't use any of the macros
> in man.tmoc; in particular .UR/.UE and .MT/ME. is this intended
> behaviour?

I'm afraid I don't understand what you're asking.  What isn't
working with the -man macros, and what does it have to do with the
tbl pre-processor?

Tell us the effect you're trying to achieve and how you're trying
to do it.  A snippet of code would help, too.  That should give us
enough to be able to help you.

FWIW, if you're not familiar with it, the troff.org web site
<http://troff.org/papers.html> has lots of information that can be a
real help.

--Dale

--
The Dilettante's Version of the Three Laws of Thermodynamics:
One:  You Can't Win.